Call 1300 226 482








Tax Depreciation

Property Depreciation

If you own an investment property, you can claim the depreciation of your investment property against your taxable income.
There are two types of allowances available:

1. Depreciation on Plant and Equipment
Plant & Equipment refers to items within the building like all kitchen appliances like ovens, dishwashers & range hood  and also things like air conditioners blinds, carpets, cook tops, hot water systems and much more. These items will qualify for depreciation regardless of age, however the newer they are, the more deductions they attract. Renovations by previous owners may have provided new plant items

2. Capital Works Deductions:
Capital Works deductions are based on construction cost of the building and building improvements. They include the building structure itself as
The building structure must be built after the July 1985 to qualify for depreciation. Any additions or renovations after that date will also qualify for the capital works deductions


  • As soon as we get the confirmation from the landlord we arrange a convenient time for the inspection.
  • We'll undertake enquire with the relevant authorities to find whether any improvements have been made to the property
  •  We will inspect the property and we'll let you know when the inspection has been completed.
  • From here we will send you the report within 2-3 days. If you need only a soft copy we will email you the report and if you wish to obtain a hard copy we will post it ( 16 page coloured bound report)to your nominated postal address for additional charge of $15.00

The costs of the schedules are 100% Tax deductible
We will guarantee to provide the lowest cost to our clients and we
help to find at least TRIPLE of our fee for you in the first full claimable year. If not we will do it FREE”
Our cost for tax depreciation is $440 in selected areas 
contact us and get your quote today..!